Will there be any PBR KOMs???? Gravel Grinders World HQ would like to know as if there are any PBR KOMs they will send the full A team for the ride........Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh. Is the butcher coming????
Single Speed or Gears?
Grill??? Definitely!!!!!
Hey guys,I planned on coming but something came up on Saturday morning and I will be pedaling with my daughter Penelope while mom is out.
Gosh, I thought I was the only one who reads this stupid blog. Paul, most definitely maybe to ALL of your questions!Hey Jessie, have fun with your daughter, I'm sure she's fast on a bike!!
Will there be any PBR KOMs???? Gravel Grinders World HQ would like to know as if there are any PBR KOMs they will send the full A team for the ride........Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh. Is the butcher coming????
ReplyDeleteSingle Speed or Gears?
ReplyDeleteGrill??? Definitely!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey guys,
ReplyDeleteI planned on coming but something came up on Saturday morning and I will be pedaling with my daughter Penelope while mom is out.
Gosh, I thought I was the only one who reads this stupid blog. Paul, most definitely maybe to ALL of your questions!
ReplyDeleteHey Jessie, have fun with your daughter, I'm sure she's fast on a bike!!