Sat May 28th, 8:00am.
Start/Finish: Sibley Swale Park in Northfield (directions here)
Mapped out a 65 mile ride, not quite the 70 I was thinking but should be a hard course anyways.
http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/34825876
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do you a have a time in mind?
ReplyDeleteIt'll probably be in the range of 3.5 to 4hrs ride time. If we start at 8am, we should have the grill fired up by noon. Depends on how much the Butcher pushes the pace though!
ReplyDeleteDid some say grill?
ReplyDeleteWill these work?
http://www.kramarczuk.com/Sausage/Ukrainian.html
Hey is PBR sponsoring the Shaddy Lane KOM again this season?????
ReplyDeleteI received a text from your grill the other day wondering WTF is going on?
ReplyDeleteHope you won't be too disappointed with the route, we're going DOWN Shady Lane!
I might be there. I should know by Fri.? Do I need to bring meat and beer?
ReplyDeleteI highly doubt we'll break any attendance records for this ride, which is six BTW, I'm sure there'll be some beer and brats unless you have a prefered drink/meat. If it's raining, we won't be grilling! For sure, there won't be any salad! :)
ReplyDelete