Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sun is on the forecast

Still planning on riding SA down in Sogn Valley. Feeling the need for an epic ride. Might be a solo ride? Clock is ticking on Almanzo.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I noted on the ride route this is 60.98 not 60? I know that .98 will push me over the edge. What is the start time? I suspect I will need to head over to wally greens and clear them out of remaining hand and foot warmer stock. Will it ever warm up???? I suppose if the butcher shows up we won't have to worry about staying warm eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, based upon the low on Friday night, it could be, you guessed it, 11 degrees Saturday AM. Sweet!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, are you going to try out the new back pack? How many beers can fit in there? Can one of the butcher's vine park growlers fit in there???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will carry the brain melt cups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4 comments on the blog? Wow! Hey, I've got a boatload of toe and hand warmers so no worries there. I'm going to test out the new hydro pack. I can definitely fit some Surlys in it!!

    What time would you like to start? I realize it might be pretty chilly at our usual 8AM start.

    Wondering about modifying the route a little bit. Shaddy Lane might be kind of rough, being ya know shaddy and probably pretty rough. Although we have yet to ride it!

    ReplyDelete