Taking a break at the old mill.
Entrance to Shady Lane climb. I guess they really do mean "minimum maintenance road"!
Paul was undeterred though!!
Shady Lane yet to be ridden on a SS, and today was no different. Bets were placed on whether The Butcher would have tried to ride it anyway!
Looks good! Maybe you guys should ride the 162 for me, I need to get riding! Fun filled day of drinking, to bad I couldn't make it! Shady was rideable, WTF!
ReplyDeleteYeah, we saw some tire tracks towards the top of Shady and they looked like Vittoria XNs? The farmfields were clear of snow and calling for someone to ride them!
ReplyDeleteI had a "dang it" moment when I saw the farm field road, thinking yeah this is where the Butcher would be riding out there in the farm field, then over the rise and below the farm field was full of water with no way out!! Dang it, would love to have seen the butcher deal with that one. And ya know, he would have just rode it!!!! Hey where's the highlife photo?
ReplyDeleteWe rode the Reker, "Oh my gosh it's still going climb" as well :-)
ReplyDeleteVittorias are safe and sound in the workstand, even they don't want to ride? I've been riding my chair to great success this winter!
ReplyDelete