Sunday, January 23, 2011

Looks like we got a ways to go

Update from the roving gravel reporter...

8 comments:

  1. Looks like that guy should keep his eyes on the road! Looks like the blooger has been cooped up too long? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, he should keep his eyes on the lookout for gravel? How about asking that Dispatcher for some routes down south off the grid? Thanks for your cooperation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was down scouting out some routes today! Picked up a new map Monday, I've got a few weeks to brew up some routes for spring training, 53x17 style! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, I am going with the 53x11 then as it will certainly take me to the next level....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got another guy signed up for the 162, he owns the campground in Lanesboro! May have to make a weekend out of it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh.......

    Hey, when is rider11 going to post gravel grinder#11? I am assuming we will be riding with rider11 and 10 others making that a group of 11, doing gravel grinder route #11 on Saturday June 11. Will rider11 have any sweet kit available for purchase for that event like Jerseys that say rider11 on them???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy donkies, there's more internet traffic on this stupid blog than all of Egypt right now!

    ReplyDelete